Please check your email .
Security Operations Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Remote (Occasionally travel to HQ in Warrington for workshops)
Contract: Inside IR35
Pay rate: Up to £800 per day
Duration 6 months+
Start date: Will consider candidates on a notice period due to the onboarding process.
Required: Candidate will ideally have SC Clearance otherwise could can start with BPSS, SC will be applied for once BPSS approved.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone in managing Security Operations Centre (MSOC) to prevent and detect breaches and respond to and recover from information security incidents. The scope of this role includes maintaining the Client’s incident response plans.
The Client who are pioneers, innovators and experts within Nuclear and are the only UK organisation able to provide technical support across the whole their industry.
• Provide effective and timely support for the Head of Security Operations, deputising as required.
• Adequately protected from harm by: monitoring the health/use of their information and IT/OT systems taking prompt and effective action to remove vulnerabilities and proactively use security controls to prevent breaches and reduce the risk of being attacked.
• Proactively hunt for threats and react in a timely and effective manner to reported incidents - responding to flagged events so that threats are investigated, contained and eradicated and essential services are restored with minimum impact on our people, business and supply chain.
• Recover information and affected systems, supporting the resumption of all business services and enabling functions, whilst capturing learning from experience and facilitating the recovery of forensic evidence to support attribution, legal action and/or criminal prosecution.
• Manages security operations teams undertaking complex operational threat intelligence and risk assessments and ensuring appropriate and timely action is taken to protect the organisation.
• Manages intrusion and analysis teams, included those within managed SOC services, being responsible for taking decisions on appropriate response, escalating as necessary.
• Manages security testing teams, who use commercial and bespoke tools to conduct penetration testing and simulate attacks exercising specific breach response objectives.
If you are looking for your next challenge, please send your CV to (url removed)
IT - INDTNMI32