Please check your email .
Up to £30k DOE
Our client has recently set up a new group-wide Commercial Planning team, across Retail, Garages and Mobile businesses.
They are seeking a Pricing Analyst to join their team, who will play a pivotal role in driving the success of the business.
Reporting to the Pricing Analyst, this role is responsible for all the product pricing we run in the garages business, from tyres through to parts. This is essential to the success of the commercial planning team and wider commercial organisation.
* Responsible for end-to-end delivery of tyre pricing
* Deliver insight to influence pricing decisions
* Perform web scraping to provide competitive insight across our garage business
* Maintain data sources required to run tyre pricing, including cost price averaging, catalogues, and competitor prices
* Run tyre pricing meeting with senior stakeholders, making recommendations on prices and documenting actions
* Execute tyre price changes for retail and wholesale channels and support delivery of fleet price changes
* Model of various scenarios of suggested changes to determine impact on sales, profit and market share
* Ensure websites are updated with accurate tyre pricing information
* Produce analysis on trials and price changes as part of post implementation reviews
* Analyse cost price changes to ensure margin objectives are delivered
* Improve the processes across value management practices, aligning with retail where possible
* Look to automate data flows where manual intervention is currently required
* Coach and develop the Pricing Administrator, ensuring that they have SMART Objectives and a personal development plan
* Manage the Pricing Administrator - ensuring that tyre pricing administration is completed in a timely and efficient manner
* Experience in pricing, preferably in a retail or e-commerce environment
* Data Analysis - Proficient in analysing and interpreting large datasets to make fact-based decisions
* Analytical Skills: Strong analytical mindset with experience in data analysis, and data visualization. Proficiency in using analytics tools such as Excel, and data visualization software (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
* Process improvement - evidence of automating processes to free up more time to do great work
* Structured and organised approach to tasks
* Effective Communication: Ability to interact effectively with all areas of the business
* Hands-on self-starter with the combination of analytic and commercial skills to work out what needs doing and then act
* A desire to develop themselves and grow their skills
* Enjoys working at pace in a fast-moving trading environment
* Positive Attitude: A can-do spirit with a proactive approach to making things happen