Please check your email .
Acora has 25 years’ experience of delivering a range of IT support and Microsoft-centric, business software and cloud solutions to help mid-market organisations modernise their IT so they can compete and win in the digital economy.
We are the UK’s number-one managed service provider also ranked in the top five globally, it serves mid-market customers (500-5,000 users) across the world in a wide range of industries and sectors with over 300 clients by our side and as champions of premium experience-led IT Services, we stand ready to challenge our industry and the status quo.
* Provide technical and operational support to end users, including but not limited to troubleshooting, problem-solving, diagnosing, and resolving end-user issues escalated from 1st Line Support.
* Assemble and configure desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, mobile phones, access points, switches, and firewalls.
* Monitor system performance, ensure system health, and actively participate in resolving notable incidents.
* Assist in the setup and maintenance of access points, switches, and firewalls.
* Maintain the organization and cleanliness of server rooms and cabinets.
* Identify areas for improvement within the technical infrastructure and suggest appropriate enhancements.
* Collaborate closely with the broader 1st and 3rd Line Support teams.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Technical knowledge of and previous experience of supporting:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Office 365/Office Applications
- Microsoft Exchange
* Mobile Device Management
* Knowledge of Networking (firewalls, routers and switches)
* Active Directory experience
* Azure / Office 365 knowledge
What you need to do now
If you would like to be considered for this position and want to be part of a growing & innovative company . . . . Click "apply" now.
To be considered for this position, you must have full rights to work in the UK