Please check your email .
Our market leading global client with a strong global presence UK and European presence are looking for a Helpdesk Analyst to join their UK team on a permanent basis. With a proven background and knowledge or ERP systems/ solutions and excellent customer service skills, the ideal candidate will sit within the Information Services Team as a Helpdesk Analyst.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
* Provide 1st line application support to internal team members across the business.
* Take ownership for monitoring and resolving tickets through an internal ERP system.
* Provide application and integration system support.
* Collaborate with wider team members within the Information Services Team.
* Provide system access requests, including but not limited to creating and removing user profiles through LS400 systems.
* Review ERP systems to against internal security and compliance audits.
* Collaborating with the UK team to resolve related tech issues.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience with ERP systems / solutions.
* An understanding and experience of LS400 is advantageous.
* Previous helpdesk experience.
* Experience within similar IT settings.
* Strong communicational skills and ability to hit deadlines.
* Excellent customer service skills.
If this role looks like your next challenge, please contact Ben ASAP or apply via this advert!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days, please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position, or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions