Please check your email .
Job Title: Data Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
We are currently recruiting a Data Engineer for an exciting product company in Newcastle. You will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of data engineering solutions, to provide insight and enable data-driven decisions. You will be working with a variety of stakeholders to develop and maintain data models, ETL pipelines, data warehouses, and data lakes.
* Develop, implement, and maintain data engineering solutions.
* Create, optimise and manage data models, ETL pipelines, data warehouses and data lakes.
* Build and maintain data pipelines, and data sets in accordance with the company's data governance and security policies.
* Analyse data to identify trends and patterns, and create visualisations.
* Monitor and troubleshoot data engineering activities.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business needs and develop solutions.
* Develop data tools and processes to support data engineering activities.
* Experienced in developing and maintaining data engineering solutions.
* Proficient in SQL and NoSQL databases.
* Experienced in ETL pipeline development and maintenance.
* Experienced in data modelling and data warehousing.
* Knowledgeable in data security and data governance.
* Experienced in data analysis, visualisation and reporting.
* Knowledgeable in cloud computing technologies, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)such as Lambda, Kinesis, and Glue.
* Proficient in one or more programming languages, such as Python, Scala, and SQL.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply for immediate consideration and interview. We will provide further details about the role upon successful application.
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy