Please check your email .
Are you looking to take your career to the next level as an Infrastructure Engineer?
We are seeking an experienced and talented Infrastructure Engineer to join a growing team based in Bradford. Working within a hybrid environment, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining and developing the existing infrastructure, while also introducing new solutions and technologies.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge and experience with Bash scripting, as well as desirable skills including Veritas NetBackup, IBM workload scheduler, Ansible, GIT and Oracle database.
In this role, you will be responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the infrastructure, as well as providing technical support and guidance when necessary. Your duties will include:
* Maintaining the existing infrastructure and introducing new solutions to ensure optimum performance and reliability.
* Proactively monitoring and resolving issues related to the infrastructure.
* Making recommendations to improve performance and reliability.
* Ensuring that the infrastructure complies with security best practice and is regularly updated.
*Providing 3rd line support
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the infrastructure meets their requirements.
* Assisting with the design and implementation of new solutions.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
* Extensive experience in a similar role.
* Excellent technical knowledge and experience with Bash scripting.
It will be desirable to have:
Experience with Veritas NetBackup and IBM workload scheduler.
* Knowledge of Ansible, GIT and Oracle database.
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
* The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary ranging from £36k-£53k + on call allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to work in an environment where your skills and experience are valued and respected.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, we'd love to hear from you. Please send Mahanoor your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for this role. We look forward to hearing from you