Working with Us Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren't words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You'll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us.
BMS Hyderabad is an integrated global hub where our work is focused on helping patients prevail over serious diseases by building sustainable and innovative solutions. This important science, technology, and innovation center will support a range of technology and drug development activities that will help us usher in the next wave of innovation.
The Senior Software Engineer, Workday Reporting is responsible for managing the Workday Reports. They collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions. The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for configuring and maintaining the Workday Reporting, ensuring that they are aligned with the organization's business needs. They stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Workday Reporting and ensure that the organization is leveraging the latest technologies and methodologies.
If you want an exciting and rewarding career that is meaningful, consider joining our diverse team!
• Build and configure moderate to complex reports in Workday, leveraging advanced Workday tools, including Prism Analytics; BIRT, Composite, Matrix and Trend report types; Worksheets; Dashboards; and Discovery Boards
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
• Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of reporting processes and dashboards to recommend improvements.
• Ensure that the Workday Reporting are aligned with the organization's business needs.
• Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in Workday Reporting and ensure that the organization is leveraging the latest technologies and methodologies.
• Ensure that Workday Reporting solutions are delivered on time and within budget.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Workday reporting solutions.
• Communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Provide guidance and mentorship to team members to help them grow and develop their skills.
• Collaborate with other IT leaders to ensure that Workday reporting solutions are aligned with the overall IT strategy of the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in Workday report creation and maintenance.
• Strong technical skills in Workday Reporting including experience with Advanced, BIRT, Composite, Matrix and Trending report types
• Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to provide guidance and mentorship to team members.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Workday advance reporting certification is preferred.
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn't perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers With a single vision as inspiring as "Transforming patients' lives through science™ ", every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
On-site Protocol Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.