BNPParibas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNPParibas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
Global Markets IT is the complete gamut of IT solutions that facilitate and enable the Global Markets business of BNP Paribas. Within Global Markets IT, Trade Processing is the domain, which comprises of the range of asset-specific applications that manage the lifetime and workflow of deals right from their capture through to their settlement and reporting.
FXPB Automation Test Engineer
Business Line / Function:
GM IT - Trade Processing
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
NA Position Purpose
• Should have hands on experience on Selenium automation with Java
• Experience in automation of RESTful services
• Experience in writing basic Sql queries (apply Joins to extract data)
• Write Functional and Technical Test cases for FXPB
• Document Test results and follow-up with development team for resolving defects/issues.
• Perform Automation and Regression testing as per the release plan
• Should be able to design automation test cases
• Should be able to support and maintain automation scripts, execution and analysis
• Should be able to perform all testing related activities in the project
• Should have knowledge on Quality Center/ALM, JIRA (Application Life Cycle Management).
• Ability to work within tight deadlines
• Must have good analytical skills.
• Proficient in Communication (Expert level in English)
Contribute in regression testing for the release
Ensure all the Jira/Requirements for the release are tested within timeliness and schedule.