With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant-Selenium\Java QA Automation
Ensure that team of QA engineers are on the right track all the way in the project, resolving conflicts across the team, review the schedules and plans, mitigation of the risks, checking quality in phases, update management, build a challenging and motivating environment.
• Lead and oversee the design, development, and maintenance of test automation frameworks using Java and Selenium.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to define test strategies, test plans, and test cases to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
• Manage and mentor a team of automation engineers, providing guidance, coaching, and technical expertise.
• Develop and maintain automated test scripts, ensuring they are efficient, scalable, and maintainable.
• Ensure the quality of software products by conducting functional, regression, and performance testing using automation scripts.
• Implement and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for automated test execution.
• Track and report defects, issues, and test results, and work with development teams to resolve them.
• Create and maintain documentation for test plans, test cases, and automation processes.
• Stay updated with the latest testing tools, technologies, and best practices to improve test automation efficiency.
Qualifications we seek in you!
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
• UI Test automation experience with Cypress\Java Script, Selenium, WebDriver)
• Experience testing web applications and RESTful APIs.
• Experience building and using automation frameworks.
• Exposure to continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo).
• Experience with Git, Jfrog, Artifactory and integration
• Work with development team to implement, extend and structure testing platform.
• Work closely with development technical lead to plan, write, and execute test automation for new and existing features against all supported browser flavors to meet required code coverage.
• Gather feedback / reviews and incorporate the feedback in the automation scripts.
• Participate in manual functional testing by developing Test case
• Flexibility to work in an onshore / offshore model.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
• Relevant experience with Postman, SoapUI, Fiddler, or Cucumber
• Financial Domain Experience. If possible, Payment Domain is big plus
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.