Looking for a workplace where people realize their full potential, are recognized for the impact they make, and enjoy the company of the peers they work with? Welcome to Zensar! Read on for more details on the role and about us.
What's this role about?
As an Admin, your role will be to contribute as down below
Here's how you'll contribute:
In this role you will help us:
- Establish standard and reusable cloud-based application architectures that can be consumed by the enterprise and various application teams.
- Build and maintain cross cloud resource visibility, oversight, and corporate policy automated enforcement solutions.
- Determine and establish best practices and standards normalized across all cloud providers.
- Enable resource provisioning automation at scale and drive the use of DevOps best practices.
- Focus on cost control strategies and driving cost and usage efficiency.
- Design and execute migrations for complex, multi-tier applications to the public cloud.
- Manage and deploy cloud environments that meet or exceed our usage and security standards.
- Work in tandem with our application teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions.
- Train teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Build and design services for the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
Skills required to contribute:
We're looking for someone with:
- Bachelors in computer science, Information Systems, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 6 to 8 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with knowledge of one process/service.
- Understanding and experience in large scale governance and management across multiple public cloud providers.
- Experience with DevOps toolsets such as Puppet, Jekins, Git, Docker, and JIRA.
- Strong understanding of cloud financial models.
- Ability to estimate usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms.
- Deep understanding of public and hybrid cloud architecture, workload types, migration patterns and tools.
- Strong infrastructure automation experience using Terraform, Packer.io, AWS CloudFormation, and Azure Arm.
- Strong automation scripting experience in Python, Powershell, or equivalent.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of APIs to design RESTful services, and integrate them with existing data providers, using JSON or XML as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change, able to take calculated risk and seeks continuous improvement.
- Strong experience in networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed network.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.
- Demonstrated "hands on" experience working in large-scale environments and tweaking business processes to support growth and productivity.
- Ability to understand and identify scope of impact related to changes.
- Strong database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores such as Postgres.
- Capability to select the appropriate services based on computer, data, or security requirements.
- Experience in designing and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud.
- Maintaining data integrity by implementing proper access control for cloud services. Advantage Zensar
We are a technology consulting and services company with 11, 800+ associates in 33 global locations. More than 130 leading enterprises depend on our expertise to be more disruptive, agile and competitive. We focus on conceptualizing, designing, engineering, marketing, and managing digital products and experiences for high-growth companies looking to disrupt through innovation and velocity.
Zensar Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer, encouraging diversity in the workplace. Please be assured that we will consider all qualified applicants fairly, regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans' status.
Zensar is a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing. We put our people and customers at the center of everything that we do. Our core values include:
Putting people first
Grow. Own. Achieve. Learn. with Zensar: www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2NZsiQqVnU Ready to #ExperienceZensar?
Begin your application by clicking on the 'Apply Online' button below. Be sure to have your resume handy!
If you're having trouble applying, drop in a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.