Please check your email .
JobTitle: IT Support Technician
Location: Slough/Burnham, Berkshire (Travel Required)
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong interest and passion for IT to join a fast growing and dynamic organisation, in a role which offers great exposure to a broad range of IT support areas, encompassing both hardware and software support.
This position will have a key role in the day-to-day support (mainly Level 1 and Level 2) of the organisations.
* 28 Days Annual Leave
* Employee Discounts Package (Retailers/Restaurants/Days Out/Events)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Company Mobile and Laptop
* Single Location Support (no extensive travelling required)
* Staff Training and Development
• Provide a consistently high quality and professional customer service to the business in all areas of Technology.
• Be the first point of contact for general support and monitor, respond, resolve & document Tech helpdesk tickets.
• Own day to day functions within the Tech Helpdesk (including but not limited to):
- Set up and administration of user accounts.
- Asset management including upkeep of the Technology asset database
- Set up, distribution and maintenance of all user hardware devices
- Configuration and deployment of company software applications
- Liaise with 3rd parties to maintain, troubleshoot and fix issues with company assets.
- Installation and troubleshooting of site wide resources.
- Participate in major Technology projects and own relevant project tasks.
- Support senior members of the IT team
- Produce and maintain concise documentation on systems and procedures for the benefit of the Technology team and employees.
- Order placement for IT team (Full training provided)
Skills, Eduacation, Experience
* Experience working in a multi-disciplined team.
* Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar (min 12-18 months)
* Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
* Ability to diagnose and trouble shoot technical issues relevant to the role
* Able to administer Active Directory to a good level
* Ability to work under pressure in customer facing scenarios
* Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
The jobholder should possess core competencies to enable them to promote the business and to ensure that all customers receive the best possible level of service.These include:
* Technical Understanding
* Oral and written communication
* Creativity and innovation
* Attention to detail
* Logical thinking
* Keen interest in Technology
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of high quality care, please click on Apply now. This role offers an immediate start. You MUST be a car driver & owner to be considered for this role