Please check your email .
We are delighted to be working with a long-standing Cambridge based client. They are recruiting for a Data Analyst to join their team on a full time, permanent basis with options of hybrid working.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Being the sole contact for questions around data
* Working with data from multiple sources
* Understanding business requirements, providing data analysis and reporting
* Working on key projects driving strategic change
* Reducing manual processes
* Determining the fit tooling for reporting and analysis going forward
* Collaborating on streamlining processes and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
* Extensive experience in a similar role
* Experience with Power BI, Tableau, SSRS
* Experience with Python or R (desirable)
* Experience working with SQL and relational databases
* Understanding of Data Analysis
* Experience creating dashboards and reports
* Advanced Excel skills
If this role looks like your next challenge, please contact Jamie ASAP or apply via this advert!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days, please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position, or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions