Please check your email .
Do you live and breathe for all things tech?
Can you utilise your expertise and resolve issues, to be the best Technical Support Engineer there is?
Have you got the passion and drive to come up with new ideas to better the company and yourself?
Then this is the role for you!
We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join a tremendous tech company, who not only is growing rapidly, but the culture and collaboration in the office is second to none and some cracking benefits too!
As a Technical Support Engineer, your responsibilities will include….
* Providing exceptional after-sales support, diagnosing and resolving issues efficiently
* Testing & researching new technologies in the IoT space
* Assisting in pre-sales activities by demonstrating products & services to potential clients
* Team collaboration to enhance customer support processes and improve product quality
* Working with the R&D team to test new products which will require support once launched
* Solving problems, coming up with new ideas & taking part in the team on-call rota
We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer who has the following skills and experience…
* Positive & professional demeanour with excellent customer focus & rapport building skills
* An engineering background with a scientific approach or a related field is essential
* Experience with IoT-related technologies e.g. Raspberry Pi, Arduino, APIs & automation
* Previous experience in technical support or a similar customer-facing role
* Familiarity with VMware and Windows server environments
* A passion for tech, empathetic, inquisitive, methodical with an analytical mindset
In return, the successful Technical Support Engineer will receive a salary of up to £50,000 DOE, plus the following benefits…
* 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Hybrid working
* Flexible working and holiday accumulation
* Company-wide profit share scheme
* Perk discounts scheme
* Holiday buy back scheme
If this one in a million Technical Support Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t mess about and get your CV over today