Assess current endpoint protection, design and implement Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. Provide best practices for governance and operations.
• Assess current endpoint protection, design and implement Microsoft Defender for Cloud. Provide best practices for governance and operations.
• Implement, Create and Automate sentinel workbooks for automated remediations.
• Security Assessment for Azure, GCP and AWS. Gap Analysis and Remediation Plan for Azure, GCP, AWS.
• Assess compliance standards and plan to achieve compliance goal for NIST, HIPPA and other industry standards.
• Plan, Build and Deploy IAM solutions such as Active Directory and roll out PIM to achieve principle of least privileges.
• Assess and help customers reach governance and compliance using Azure Policies.
• Help the firm identify security vulnerabilities and remediate risks based on reports generated, demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge of Vulnerability assessment.
• Assist in the development and implementation of practical and achievable IAM security policies, standards, and practices for the protection of the organisation's sensitive data and make recommendations for preventive measures as necessary.
• Experience with ADFS and other Federation technologies.
• Experience with Azure Active Directory, O365 and Synchronization of entities between On-Premise and Cloud Directories
• Provide inputs into engineering and the architectural design of Access Control, User Entitlements, Application Credentials, User Access Policy Management, enhancing security related to Privileged Access Management, High availability and Disaster Resiliency
• Help define and implement our suite of baseline security policies and procedures.
• Migration from endpoint solution (Cisco, Trend Micro, Sophos) to Defender for endpoint
• Provide guidance in IAM incident response efforts, coordinating with other departments to record, report and resolve incidents.
TO QUALIFY FOR THE ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE
• Approximately 3-7 years of experience in securing cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
• Implementation of Azure Sentinel end to end
• In possession of or working toward industry recognized cloud security certifications such as CIC, CCSK, CCSP, Azure Security Engineer, Azure Solution Architect Expert, CompTIA Network+, Security+, or CySA+, GIAC GSec, Associate of (ISC)², CAMS, CIMP
• Familiarity with GDPR, SOC-2, HIPAA, ISO, NIST and similar compliance frameworks
• Skill Set
o Azure Security Centre
o Microsoft 365 Defender Suite
o Vulnerability Assessment
o HashiCorp Vault/Conjur
o Microsoft Identity Manager
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Insight India Location:Level 16, Tower B, Building No 14, Dlf Cyber City In It/Ites Sez, Sector 24 &25 A Gurugram Gurgaon Hr 122002 India