Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people's lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
CCS service practice has embarked on a journey to build best in class Automation platform to support efficiencies in our managed service business.
To support us, we are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps engineer with entrepreneurial mindset & intense experience in SW solution design, architecture, and hands-on development, testing, and deployment of complex Big Data Applications utilizing variety of BigData technologies to join Engineering(R&D) team in CCS Service practice.
Applicant should have excellent understanding and experience with programming and strong experience in using open source framework
Your skills and experience
• 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
• Experience with Docker and Container Orchestration Tools like Kubernetes.
• Experience in developing in containers, using Kubernetes clusters, and CI/CD environments.
• Experience in working on CICD tools like Jenkins, Sonarqube, ArgoCD, FluxCD, Tekton
• Expertise in any one of the programming/Scripting languages Python, Go or Shell.
• Experience with managing source code repositories, including branching and merging of code lines (Git, Gitlab)
• Knowledge on monitoring tools.
• Experience in Elasticsearch, Fluentd and Kibana(EFK)/ Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK).
• Experience in Linux System Administration.
• Experience in managing / configuring VM instances either with Linux KVM, VMware, OpenStack or cloud based instances.
It would be nice if you also had:
• Masters degree (with minimum 3+ years experience) or bachelor's (with minimum 5+ years experience) in computer science, telecommunications, cloud, engineering, or other relevant fields.
• Good communication skills
• Experience with GCP & Azure
• Generic understanding from GCP, Azure managed services (S3, Identity and Access Management, Kubernetes, EC2, Load balancers, serverless compute, Databases)
• Operational experience in running cloud-based workloads.
• Experience on PosgreSQL will be a plus.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
• One of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
• Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
• Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
• LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia's employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.