We are currently seeking a Lead Software test Engineer to join our growing team. This is a very critical role in our product development process. The ideal candidate will be reviewing the product requirements, creating and executing the test plans, test cases, automation test scripts to ensure product quality. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and work with other specialists across the company in solving complex problems.
Duties and responsibilities
• Evaluate product requirements, architecture, design documents for operational feasibility.
• Evaluate and identify the required test automation and test management tool
• Create test specifications, test plans and detailed test cases based on product requirements, architecture and design documents.
• Provide the estimations for testing activities.
• Design and develop test automation script
• Validate non-functional requirements like performance/stress testing, cyber security, usability etc.
• Test the software to identify the issues. The document, report and track the identified issues.
• Review the test cases and test data generated by the Software Test Engineers and get them to address the review comment
• Coordinate with stakeholders (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Architect, Software development and DevOps teams) to ensure successful execution of the project
• Comply with project plans and industry standards. Track and report the quality metric
• 5-8 years of proven work experience on Software testing. Minimum 3 years of experience in testing RESTful API's and 1 year of experience in working AWS or Azure service
• Good experience in API testing (manual and automation).
• Knowledge on any automation testing framework is must.
• Good experience in creating test scripts using WebDriver, Selenium
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of Jmeter, Xray, and Robot Framework is a plu
• Bachelors Engineering degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• Excellent knowledge of API testing, test automation, software testing process and tools.
• Should be comfortable with writing well-structured test plans, test specifications and test cases.
• Hands-on experience with black and white box testing, test automation tools.
• Experience with CI/CD.
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
• Proficiency in using software engineering tool
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologie
• AWS and/or Azure certification is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, team-player mindset, positive attitude are key to thriving in this role