Please check your email .
New Business Development Manager
Location - Nottingham
Salary - £40,000 basic, negotiable depending on experience with an uncapped OTE + car allowance
We have an exciting role which provides a great opportunity to be part of one of the fastest identified growth sectors: the digital learning industry.
Our client is an established industry leader with a track record of delivering innovative technology services to global, top tier organisations, creating attention-grabbing custom e-learning and software solutions for clients around the world.
As a New Business Development Manager you will contribute to the company's growth by achieving assigned sales targets with existing accounts and onboarding new clients.
What Experience Are We Looking For:
This role would be suited for candidates with at least 6 years previous experience in a sales role with a proven success selling to large, global organisations, selling B2B new technology / digital bespoke software and services solutions.
· Field sales experience, dealing with corporate clients and selling B2B technology software and services solutions using a consultative approach.
· Experience of preparing and presenting winning bespoke software and digital solutions.
· Energy and passion to generate sales leads using different channels including direct calling, digital marketing and networking.
· Effective people skills to build long term client relationships.
· A pro-active and creative approach to selling new technology / digital bespoke solutions.
Familiarity with the use of CRM systems for recording sales activities, planning and reporting.
Expected duties of the role:
· Achieve assigned sales targets.
· Obtain sufficient knowledge and understanding of assigned accounts, conduct appropriate research, and segment it in order to plan and execute effective sales activities.
· Client contact, client meetings and sales pipeline.
· Generate leads using different channels, including telephone calling, online and face to face meetings, digital marketing and networking.
· Record all the activities of the assigned accounts into our CRM system, prepare reports for all client meetings and regularly submit sales forecasts and sales activity reports.
· Direct and create commercial proposals.
Location and work pattern
· Hybrid working – mix of both office and home work with time required in the Nottingham office 3-4 days in the office, unless visiting customers
Qualifications: Degree Level preferable
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please contact Emma or Charlotte at the Prescient Group
The Prescient Group will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all records of your data