Please check your email .
I am working with a successful business in Warrington who have a newly created vacancy for an IT Infrastructure & Network Engineer (Cloud) to join their team focussing on their Azure services
Following the redeployment of their network infrastructure to a more modern, cloud based, architecture you will be primarily responsible for designing and implementing new Azure solutions as well as improving the efficiency of their Azure architecture across the UK and Ireland. You will take a hands-on approach to installing, configuring and supporting the cloud services and have the opportunity to learn Cisco technologies alongside their Network Engineers.
To be successful you will need:
* An in-depth knowledge of Azure services
* An excellent understand of cloud service design, diagnosis and support.
In return they are offering
* Salary of circa £50,000 + bonus
* Hybrid working - 3 or 4 days remote per week
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising with service)
* Enhanced pension and periphery benefits
* Access to professional training
If you feel you have the skills necessary to be successful in this role, and would like to find out more, please apply now