Please check your email .
PAM Group is a highly experienced occupational health and wellbeing services provider of Occupational Health, Rehabilitation, Wellbeing and Absence Management services in the UK; currently supporting more than 700,000 employees across more than 1,000 clients.
Working as part of a busy IT Operations team, the OHIO Support Analyst will provide application support to both internal customers and clients on the OHIO application. The job holder will play a key role in ensuring that all service requests and incidents are handled professionally. They will represent IT to both internal staff and key 3rd party suppliers.
* Manage incident, problem, service request and change volumes for OHIO Support requests
* Providing 1st/2nd line support
* Drive through resolutions to requests
* Ensuring high system availability and customer satisfaction
* Work with development team to recreate issues and deliver permanent fixes to recurring system issues.
* Create and maintain knowledge base articles to share workarounds and document solutions for known issues. Document standard changes or standard operating procedures.
* Manage resolution according to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
* Working to ITIL aligned processes.
* Make suggestions to IT Operations Manager on improvements that could be made to the OHIO Support team to improve the level of service offered.
* Experience providing support to customers in application/data related role.
* Strong Excel Skills
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* ITIL Accredited
* Excellent communication skills.
* Exceptional interpersonal, including teamwork and working co-operatively to achieve a common goal.
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to work and communicate with many stakeholders with varying levels of IT capability and to handle a busy and varied workload.
* Flexible approach to work and excellent problem-solving ability.
* Ability to prioritise and use own initiative.
* Good range of analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent customer service and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build effective relationships.
* Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Exercises sound judgement and recognises when judgement is poor.