Please check your email .
PAM Group is a highly experienced occupational health and wellbeing services provider of Occupational Health, Rehabilitation, Wellbeing and Absence Management services in the UK; currently supporting more than 700,000 employees across more than 1,000 clients.
Working as part of a busy IT Operations team, the OHIO Data Analyst will provide implementation support to new clients on the OHIO application. The job holder will play a key role in ensuring that all onboarding and offboarding requests are handled professionally. They will represent IT to both internal staff and key 3rd party suppliers.
* Manage implementation of new client both internally and externally
* Troubleshooting concerns and issues
* Processing of hierarchy update
* Work with system team to recreate issues and deliver permanent fixes to recurring system issues.
* Create and maintain knowledge base articles to share workarounds and document solutions for known issues. Document standard changes or standard operating procedures.
* Manage resolution according to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
* Working to ITIL aligned processes.
* Make suggestions to IT Operations Manager on improvements that could be made to the OHIO Support team to improve the level of service offered.
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience providing support to customers in an application support related role
* Excellent written communications skills
* Confident troubleshooting client issues and speaking to clients throughout the onboarding and offboarding process.
* Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to problem-solve
* · Experience managing resolution according to agreed SLAs and KPIs
* · Excellent attention to detail
* · Awareness of GDPR/Data Protection policies and responsibilities
* · Excellent Customer Service Skills
* · Able to manage ad-hoc data requests from all levels within the organisation as well as external stakeholders.
* · ITIL Accredited (Desirable)
* · Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* · Exceptional interpersonal, including teamwork and working co-operatively to achieve a common goal.
* · Be able to demonstrate the ability to work and communicate with many stakeholders with varying levels of IT capability and to handle a busy and varied workload.
* · Flexible approach to work and excellent problem-solving ability.
* · Ability to prioritise and use own initiative.
* · Good range of analytical skills and attention to detail.
* · Excellent customer service and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build effective relationships.
* · Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Exercises sound judgement and recognises when judgement is poor