Please check your email .
PAM Group is a highly experienced occupational health and wellbeing services provider of Occupational Health, Rehabilitation, Wellbeing and Absence Management services in the UK; currently supporting more than 700,000 employees across more than 1,000 clients.
We are looking for a passionate cloud engineer to join our expanding team of professionals within a forward-thinking and innovative IT department that is undergoing an exciting period of change.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business, you will be pivotal in shaping the IT infrastructure and cloud environments for future growth.
* Support of all aspects of the core IT infrastructure and cloud environments
* Delivery and development of projects
* Troubleshoot and problem solve where needed
* Assistance in the maintenance and further development of infrastructure and cloud environments
* ·Confident supporting a Windows Server/Azure AD/M365 Environment and being an escalation for other team members.
* ·Practical hands-on experience supporting AWS and Azure cloud environments and working as a resource on technical IT projects
* ·Experience with O365/M365 Administration including Intune/Endpoint Manager, PowerShell, Power Apps.
* Experienced with security controls such as SIEM, Vulnerability Scanning, Server and Client Security, SASE solutions and CloudFront/AWS WAF
* Good working knowledge of PowerShell and Automation tools
* Good knowledge of networking - Layer2/3, dynamic routing, DNS, DHCP and firewall management
* ·Hold Azure/AWS Certifications
* ·Experience supporting Amazon Workplaces/Azure Virtual Desktop
* ·Experience with enterprise monitoring tooling such as AWS CloudWatch
* ·Experience with SSL encryption and certificate management
* ·Experience in driving key documentation and developing others within a team.
* ·A strong understanding of the ITIL framework (ITIL Foundation v4 Certified is desired)
* · Experience supporting SQL Server/AWS RDS
* ·Experience with Microsoft Copilot
* ·Experience of O365 tenant to tenant migrations