Please check your email .
Key Account Manager
Circa £30,000 plus uncapped bonus structure
Our client is a managed service provider who manages IT infrastructure and end user systems across various vertical markets including Hospitality and Commercial. Services include network and infrastructure management security, telecoms and much more.
Due to continued success, they are looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join their fantastic team.
The Key Account Manager’s main responsibilities will include:
* Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs, be the voice of the customer within the business and point of escalation.
* Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships,
* Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
* Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better identify opportunities to engage further with our clients, increasing revenue generation.
* Own the Account Management service board ensuring that tickets are dealt with effectively. Responsible for a 3-5 key accounts with lighter touch on a larger number
* Handle inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs in a prompt manner.
* Stay on top of accounts, making sure they receive services that are within their budget and meet their needs
* Meet regularly with other team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
Ideally, the Key Account Manager will have:
* A Service focused mindset
* Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously. Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
* Value add skills and qualifications
* Experience within the IT or Telecoms industry