Please check your email .
Role: IT Technician
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 DOE
We’re working with a leading IT company who are seeking an IT Technician to join their team. You will work as part of a team that offers remote support to clients and will have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
* Diagnostics and resolution of IT issues relating to hardware and operating systems with a strong emphasis on Microsoft technologies.
* Hardware build and configuration, assembling and configuring new equipment.
* Provide excellent client support to end users and set expectations based on agreed processes.
* To manage all service requests to agreed resolution times.
* To ‘own’ end user issues through to resolution and recognize when to escalate.
* Keep service software updated with developments at all times.
The successful candidate:
This role would be suitable for a school, or college leaver who is looking to carve a career in the IT industry. You will have some basic knowledge of building computers and/or working on repairs.
* Excellent customer service
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
* Flexible attitude
* Use initiative and be proactive
* Take ownership/responsibility for own work
* Professional behaviour
* Problem solver
* Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10)
* Microsoft Office 2019; and Office 365
* Windows Server Operating Systems
* Knowledge of network technology
* Ability to carry out PC software & Hardware diagnostics and repairs
* Server hardware build
* Software knowledge
* Microsoft Intune knowledge
* Acronis Imaging software
* Knowledge of common diagnostic software(s)
* Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience.
* 22 days leave a year plus statutory, building to 25 days based on service.
* Westfield health scheme (after 3-month probation period).
* Company pension scheme (after 3-month probation period
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance