Please check your email .
Procurement Lead – IT Systems and Infrastructure
Our client is a managed service provider who manages IT infrastructure and end user systems across various vertical markets including Hospitality and Commercial.
Services include network and infrastructure management security, telecoms and much more. Due to continued success, they are looking to recruit a Procurement Lead who will be responsible for sourcing and purchasing equipment as well as monitoring and managing inventory for the business, building long term relationships with suppliers and partners.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing, dynamic team to provide the delivery of procurement. Working closely with sales and projects, you will source the best quality of services and equipment within agreed expected timescales.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Research to identify best suppliers and purchasing requirements.
* Negotiating with supplier and partners, evaluating prices and services
* Process and approve purchase orders.
* Maintain records of orders placed, shipments received and updating inventory records based
* on this information.
* Coordinating and communicating with other members of the team providing updates on
* Perform regular stock counts, ensuring that stock held is accurate according to records held.
* Maintain the product catalogue. Remove end of life products, regularly update pricing and
* create new product codes in-line with correct processes and formatting.
* Regular communication with other team members, providing information of end of life and
* new products/services available.
* Build strong, trustworthy and reliable relationships with suppliers and partners.
Skills and Experience:
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage time.
* Effective communicator
* Thorough attention to detail
* Analytical skills
* Strong problem solver when faced with challenges.
* Ability to work independently and part of a team.
* Self-motivated & focused.
* At least 2 years’ experience of using a CRM and Office applications.
* IT background or experience preferred as some knowledge of what we provide would be an advantage.
You will be working with a lovely team of genuine people who you will really enjoy working with in nice modern offices. There is plenty of opportunity to progress within the company due to growth. Oh, and plenty of parking too