Please check your email .
1st Line IT Support Engineer - French Speaker
Company: Globally Renowned Independent Convenience Retailer
Location: Blackburn, BB1 – Office Based
Contract: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: £24,000-£26,000 + Bonus
About the Role…
Brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly expanding IT Department for a globally renowned organisation. Currently hiring for a French-speaking 1st Line IT Support Engineer to be the primary contact for IT support at our UK & French sites.
This role has come about due to continued business expansion and internal promotions.
• be the first point of contact for IT support for our Head Office and sites in the UK & France.
• Provide user support via phone & ticketing system.
• Configure hardware, troubleshoot issues.
• Diagnose hardware problems (routers, PCs, printers).
• Escalate complex issues.
• Communicate in English & French.
• Knowledge/experience in AD, Windows, Office, Exchange.
• Strong customer service, troubleshooting, and diagnostic skills.
• Analytical approach.
• Fluent in French & English.
• Performance Bonus
• Employee Life Assurance
• Discounts on stores and restaurants
• Health and Wellbeing Support
• Learning & Development
• Flexible work options
• Facilities: Parking, Dress Down Fridays, Cycle to Work, etc.
For an informal conversation and further detail on the role please apply with CV