Please check your email .
Senior IT Support
25 days + Bank Holidays and other benefits including bonus schemes!
Our client, a leading IT Support provider, is looking for an experienced Senior IT Support to join their rapidly growing team.
Based in Sheffield you will be supporting a number of small businesses and schools and working as part of the wider service desk team reporting directly into the service desk manager.
Expect your general day to day involve a mixture of troubleshooting, day to day logging and diagnosing customers faults on both hardware and software. The role may also involve some travel to client sites as well as project work.
* You need to have a full UK driving license
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Great customer service skills
* Good telephone manner
* 2+ years experience in a similar role
* Windows Operating Systems
* Active Directory/ Azure
* Office 365 installations and migrations
* Hyper V
* Back ups
* Networking- VLANs/ VPNS/ Firewalls
If you think you would make a good fit and would like to learn more, please apply now for immediate consideration.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy