Please check your email .
White Horse Employment is pleased to be partnering with a valuable goods business' in the Bath area, who are searching for an experienced IT technician to join their growing team. You will be working with a well-known and highly regarded organisation with a modern office space that is easily accessible.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT technician who wants to develop their career, as you will be reporting to an experienced and knowledgeable IT manager. The company as a whole is growing in size, giving you scope to grow and develop your IT knowledge and skills.
The ideal candidate will possess general knowledge in all things IT, including the first and desire to learn new things that will ultimately progress their career.
You will be responsible for:
* Maintenance and monitoring of IT hardware and infrastructure.
* Logging and monitoring all calls on the IT support ticketing system
* Microsoft Office support
* Generalist IT support for both hardware and software
* Ability to deliver project milestones set out by the IT manager
* good generalist IT knowledge around most software and hardware
* Good working knowledge around M365, Azure AD, Exchange, SharePoint, teams, and all office apps
* Having drive and passion in the IT sector
* 2 years working in a similar role, providing 1st and 2nd line support
In return for this, you will be compensated with a competitive salary of £28,000 to £30,000. As well as an annual bonus based on company performance