Please check your email .
Software Application Trainer - £24,000 - £30,000
Split - On-Site / Field Based. No Remote Working.
My client is a well-established company based in the North-West. They have been operating for 30+ years and the UK team is around 20 strong.
They are looking for someone to deliver training on their EPoS software to their clients.
This position could be ideal for someone who is looking for their first role as a trainer who has experience with or is comfortable with teaching / delivering to small and large groups or someone who does have prior experience as an IT trainer too.
The role will be a mixture of field and office-based. Their clients are all over the UK from the Shetland Islands all the way to the south coast of England. Overnight stays will sometimes be required.
There is a company vehicle available for use when traveling to client offices and all fuel and accommodation costs are covered by your expenses.
My client is looking to get this vacancy filled ASAP - THIS IS AN URGENT ROLE
What the role looks like:
* Delivering training sessions, either on-site or online, across the UK, following the plans asked for specifically by the customers
* Conducting training needs analysis when applicable.
* Knowledge of our products, new releases, and technical aspects and apply it to your daily operations
* Providing technical helpdesk support and troubleshoot installation issues for customers if required
* Writing documentation if required
* A clean current driving license.
* Planning and organisational skills: able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for yourself and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
* Customer service: understand and respond to customer needs (internal and external) and exceed expectations where possible.
* Communication and teamwork: work cooperatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicate information in a clear, concise, and accurate manner.
* Problem-solving to be able to analyse information appropriately to find solutions and take a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
* Commercial and organisational focus: demonstrate an understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing the company.
* Commitment to results: to obtain results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work.
* Overnight stays, travel, and occasional weekend work will be needed.
* Windows Operating Systems 10,11 (Server OS, 2016 to 2022 would be an advantage).
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* General knowledge of MS SQL would be an advantage.
* Career level required: Experienced (Non-Manager).
* Education required: HND/HNC or equivalent.
* EPoS experience would be an advantage.
If you have strong experience in the above, please apply with your up-to-date CV to (url removed) and give me a call on (phone number removed).
Role: Software Application Trainer
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy