Please check your email .
Programme Manager - £75,000
Lead a team of Project Managers to manage the end-to-end delivery life cycle across a range of technology driven business change and transformation projects.
You should be a highly experienced Programme and Project Management professional with a strong proven record of delivering complex transformation programmes that meet varying stakeholder expectations and requirements. You’ll also be a true expert in leading and developing project delivery teams to deliver on client projects.
What you’ll be doing:
* The management of all aspects of multiple projects from start to finish; working to a series of predetermined goals and objectives always with the clients’ requirements in mind.
* Continuous improvement - regularly reviewing processes and ways of working to better support internal teams and clients.
* Managing and reporting on risk.
* Driving stakeholder performance to meet objectives
* Coaching and mentoring Project Managers to support their on-going career progression and development.
* Proven track record of delivering multiple and complex projects and programmes across both IT and business change.
* Experienced in leading and developing Project & Programme Managers to consistently deliver.
* Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams.
* Excellent communication & organisation skills.
* Relevant Programme & Project Management qualifications, e.g. APMP/Agile
Our client is a leader in their market with modern offices in central Manchester – they operate a hybrid working model giving you full flexibility to choose how often you work from home/the office. If you have a ‘can do’ attitude and are looking for an opportunity with rapid progression, along with an excellent benefits package, apply today.
* Hybrid working – Manchester based
* Private healthcare
* Flexible working
* & more!
Apply now to find out more