Please check your email .
Due to continued growth, our clients is looking to expand their service focused, internal IT team based at
the companies head office in Bexhill-On-Sea.
With a network of 900 plus users spread across locations across England, Scotland, and Wales our client is looking to appoint an experienced IT Helpdesk Analyst who is customer focused, has great communication
skills, along with a passion for technology.
This organisation has has 55+ locations situated throughout the UK.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Providing technical 1st and 2nd line support to all employees based at head office and all
remote locations across the UK either remotely or on-site
• Ensuring all IT requests/incidents are correctly identified, logged, prioritised and resolved in
a timely manner
• Provisioning and managing user accounts and hardware following internal policies and
procedures, to company specification (laptops, desktops, PC’s, thin clients, iPhones, iPads etc.)
• Fault finding/resolving both hardware and software related issues (laptops, desktops, iOS devices, Microsoft suite, Adobe suite)
• Monitoring licensing across multiple products and notifying management when limits are reached (Microsoft 365, Adobe, Avaya etc.)
• Following policies and processes focused on best practice, service delivery including change
management and compliance
• Working closely with other internal teams and third parties that help underpin the IT department
• Visiting remote sites as and when needed either ad-hoc or scheduled to provide hands on support
• Providing support during core business hours of Monday-Friday 08:00-18:00 on a weekly rota basis
• Providing out of hours/weekend on-call cover on a weekly rota basis
You’ll need to have:
• Experience using Active Directory to manage users and computers
• Experience of Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Entra ID
• Experience supporting Microsoft 365 products including Office, Outlook, OneDrive, Teams
• Experience & knowledge of networking fundamentals, VLAN’s, DHCP, DNS & Group Policy
• Knowledge of networking infrastructure including managed switches, firewalls, access points
and structured cabling
• A strong skillset working with operating systems up to Windows 11/Windows Server 2019
• Experience of managing and tracking both software/hardware assets
• Experience working both independently and as part of an IT team in a fast-paced
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• A willingness/the ability to learn new skills, products, services and processes
• A full UK driving license
Not essential, but desirable:
• Awareness/knowledge of services such as mobile device management (Microsoft Endpoint
Manager), MFA, iOS devices, telephony systems (Avaya)
• Awareness/knowledge of Citrix
• Awareness/knowledge of Microsoft Virtual Desktop, DLP, Conditional Access etc.
• Awareness of Cyber Essentials, Sarbanes Oxley & ISO27001
Benefits for you:
• Access to online training that include sandboxing and courses in preparation for both
Microsoft and AWS certified exams amongst others
• 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked within the group, this is subject to
availability at time of booking.
• All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include
specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
• Great staff referral scheme
• 28 days holiday leave per annum
• On-site parking
• Subsidised canteen
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are proactive in offering their employees training/development and career progression