Looking for a great opportunity to experience architecting, designing, and developing applications in cloud environment? Virtusa has a diverse suite of clients with technology puzzles waiting to be solved.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other passionate engineers and developers to deliver an exceptional user experience to our clients. Key responsibilities will include:
• Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across our diverse set of clients.
• Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
• Design and operation of an environment for container management
• Partner with colleagues from across technology and business to ensure an outstanding experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
• Create user acceptance testing and performance testing plans.
• Expertise in Cloud platform GCP/AWS.
• Proficient with DevOps Technologies like Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift;
• Hands-on experience with scripting languages (Python/Bash/Ruby/Groovy/Go/PowerShell, etc.);
• Knowledge of IP networking is advantageous;
• Work experience in CI/CD using Jenkins/TeamCity/Bamboo etc;
• Experience working with operations and architecture groups developing scalable and supportable solutions;
• Strong knowledge of automated infrastructure provisioning and configuration management using Ansible/Puppet/Chef;
• Experience with monitoring and APM tools like New Relic/App Dynamics/Zabbix would be an advantage;
• You have built and run Cloud technology at scale and have experience with either AWS, GCP;
• Strong knowledge of Containerization (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes/Swarm)
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth - one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.